From:
Dan Eliot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 1995 00:54:05 -0700
>  One of our girls is a danger weasel extraordinare, and I have to say her
>most impressive feat is CLIMBING STRAIGHT UP THE WALL.  Given any piece of
>furniture, say a nightstand or tv-stand, appropriately placed roughly 3"-4"
>away from the wall, Sunny will wedge herself in by arching her back and
>_zoom_ right up to the top.

Funny you should mention this.  My friend has a Ferret that does exactly
the same thing.  He keeps his Ferret out in a cage about 3 feet off the
ground.  The cage is in a corner near a stucco wall.  Before he made stairs
for his Ferret she would head straight for the wall and go head first
straight down the wall to the ground.  Also, if she wanted back into her
cage, she would wedge herself and go right up between the cabinet the cage
was on and the wall!

Dan

*    Dan Eliot, Biology/Life Science Teacher          *
*    El Dorado High School, Placentia, CA             *
*    Snail Mail:  PO Box 1372, Placentia, CA 92670    *
*    E-Mail:      [log in to unmask]      *