From:
Lisa Leidig - Ferret Rescue of Tidewater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 1997 17:14:40 -0400
Hi Everyone!

I have a pamphlet that has been put together by ferret people for ferret
people.  It is being offered for distribution as a joint venture between a
bunch of ferret people to help shelters, vets, breeders, ferret
organizations, and pet stores to help educate new ferret owners on the
uniqueness of the ferret.  It covers such things as appropriate cages, food,
veterinary care, health & welfare, playing with and cherishing your pet, etc.

If anyone is interested, please email either myself or [log in to unmask] for
more information.  If you know of someone that is not on FML that may be
interested, feel free to pass along our email addresses.  We started this
program to help stop the disinformation that so many govt agencies (like CA
F&G) are subjecting us to!  Happy ferreting!

Lisa