From:
John Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 15:20:39 -0600
Everyone is invited to attend our bi-monthly get together.It will be held
Sunday February 7th at 2:00 PM.  Location will be Debbie's home in Pekin.
For further directions please e-mail [log in to unmask] or phone 309-347-2235
and leave message for me to return your call.

(I just can't get these lazy ferrets to answer the phone for me.  They are
so spoiled.;-)

For those who were kind enough to pray for "little no-name" back at the
beginning of December here is an update.  The little furry skeleton has
become the biggest boy at my house.  He is now named "Buddy" (aka Chubbs)
and has become the aggressor.  He picks on the "vicious biter" Leroy
incessantly and makes him cry, pouf and run.  Baby Girl whose initial
attacks literally scared the poop out of Buddy is now the victim of his
attacks.  He is a BIG boy.  It had reached a point that Bill was the only
one that got along with each of the other five and it was a chore to
provide each playtime and make sure that no blood was spilled in the
process.  Finally one day about 3 weeks ago I just let them all out at
once.  There were some fights.  There was some crying.  There were some who
hid.  There was a lot of poufing as Leroy and Baby Girl still have that
ability.  But happily no blood.  Now they all play at the same time and,
with the exception of Buddy picking on Leroy, there aren't many fights.
All is well in Pekin, IL

Humans should be so at peace with each other.

John Gordon