From:
"Caitlyn M. Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 16:04:57 +0000
Hi, everyone,

I just finished updating the web site for the Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven:
http://www.ferretguardian.org

Diane only has nine shelter ferrets at the moment, but some have been there
way too long because they need to be adopted by experienced, loving ferret
owners.  Some have special medical needs, but others need nothing more than
nip training.  Of course, it's hard to place a ferret that's nipping hard
as a first ferret.  So... if you live in North Carolina, South Carolina,
Virginia, or eastern Tennessee, and would like to add a beautiful ferret to
your home, consider going to the site above and filling out an adoption
application.

There's one big, beautiful champagne named Baby, and his panda cagemate
Meko, that I'd take in if I didn't already have eight fuzzies and hadn't
promised my landlord that we wouldn't have more when we renewed the lease.
Then there's Napoleon....

There are also the newcomers, Tar and Tac, who need nothing special at all,
except a loving home.

BTW, Diane delivers, so you don't have to drive to Statesville :)  So,
think about what having one or two of these special fuzzies in your home
might mean.

Take care,
Caity Martin
FGRH co-webmaster