From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 22:11:03 EDT
With all the sad posts lately, I decided it was time for a little
laughter.Well,maybe groaning, but either way a change.  Here for your
amusement are some you guys helped come up with.

You Might be a Ferret Owner If:

your toes are covered in tobasco sauce, so they Won't be a snack.

your appliances have better fencing than the state pen.

most of your conversations begin with -- 'do you know what my ferret did
today'.

your drawers become a ladder to loftier ideals.

laundry has become a challenge for you, and entertainment for your pet.

walking in the snow can make you laugh.

your pet thinks books want to be on the floor.

your unmentionables are dragged out in front of guests.

all your phones are now cordless.

your house is full of toys for 'the kids'.

you know what the FLO is.

your pet belongs to the screen actors guild, and should get an Oscar for
best sleep performance.

Ferret socks,huh.I know it's none of my business, but I could really get
into those, as long as the toe bite was taken out.  Jasmine sure could have
used them this winter.  Aren't they hard to knit, being so small and all?

Love your fuzzies,for tomorrow they may be knitting socks.

Sandy ( Ah, so soft.)
Jasmine ( Warm too.)
Taz ( I thought you were supposed to take the fur off the ferret first.)
Honey ( Yea, this curling around the foot stuff is hard.)
Sugar ( I love toes, wonderful toes.)