From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 1997 14:18:44 -0500
Because of on again off again tonsillitis I am three days behind on the FML.

Thought you might want to know that the next time you go to the movies Dana
Farber Cancer hospital has a new Jimmy Fund pre-movie short showing the pets
of kids with cancer, including (as something like the third pet shown) a
gorgeous little chocolate sable ferret just oozing from a hammock in that
gelatine slide which only ferrets can get just right.

Oh, and Steve has http://skunk.research.att.com back up again, with
ferret-dancing music pieces hidden in multiple locations, and a few
pictures of the youngest.

ARE YOU IN NEW JERSEY?  If you are then contact Ela Heyn at [log in to unmask]
ASAP.  Ela and Anne last year started a wonderful, polished group called
FEEL comprised of folks from a wide range of N.J.  ferret groups (and with
which Steve and I have happily joined our efforts) and there will be a very
important FEEL meeting coming up so you want to be there!  (Steve and I have
to skip the meeting and get descriptions from E&A afterward because there is
ECE in our own house so we refuse to risk anyone's ferrets, but we will be
there in spirit!) EVERY N.J.  person who loves ferrets is NEEDED!  There are
things each of us can do, from small to large chores, from exciting to
mundane.  Coordinate with the other volunteers and pick a task which suits
your abilities!  If you have the desire to HELP ferrets, if you LOVE
ferrets, if you want to help put this effort forth in the ways which give it
the best chance of success then write to Ela!  Let her know you will be
there!  Ask how you can help, and offer your talents!  NEW JERSEY FERRETS
NEED YOU, FRIENDS!!!!

Sukie