From:
Peggy Alden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 1997 14:52:25 -0400
Hello,
While picking up Petromalt this morning I made the compulsory stop to check
out the ferrets in Pet Supermarket.  A couple started talking about their
upcoming trip and taking their five year old ferret to Bangladesh.  We asked
if the had checked out traveling there with the ferret and they had not.
Having warned them about the danger to their ferret and getting their
number, I am asking if anyone has any information on traveling there with a
fuzzy.  I'm afraid for the little guy.  Thank you

Peggy Alden
"A computer lets you make more mistakes
faster than any other invention in human
history, with the possible exception of
handguns and tequila."