From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 12:32:10 -0400
Joe, our vet, wanted to try pain meds on Meeteetse (8 year old MF female)
and they started yesterday.  She kissed us like crazy about a half hour
afterward, and is holding her back a decent bit better and her legs more
under herself.  She'd still been playing each day, but now she's obviously
feeling a good deal better and happier.  It's all about quality of life
for her now.  She's just having a fine old time controlling the house and
bossing us around.  We know that a time will come when she'll need a mercy
shot, but till then she DESERVES to play, trot, go tube-tube, and push
paper from boxes for as long as she wants.