From:
California Domestic Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 1996 00:31:36 -0400
Please forward and post ASAP!

I have a story to share with you all....

Calsil, a recent addition to the boards, has been a long time fighter for
the freedom of ferrets in CA.  10+ years, she has been dealing with this
system.

Yesterday, while racing to break up a fight between two fuzz buttons in her
home, she fell down her stairs and broke her leg in two place.  Now I know
she has the sympathy of everyone reading this, as all of us appear the be
very kind hearted souls.  When the pain is finally gone, she too will
snicker over this.

Will she be in Sacramento..... YOU BET!  And if a Broken leg is no excuse I
don't know what is???  I cannot stress how important this rally is.  If you
haven't already, you need to make arrangements to be there or set one up in
your area.....

Look for her there, purple cast, wheel chair, and placard promoting
legalization...... I think she'll be fairly easy to spot....

CDFA1