From:
Lisa Weisensale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 20:49:55 EDT
FML'ers;
Problem: My newest girl is getting under the void space between the
cupboards and the floor in the kitchen.  Getting herself stuck under
there!  I can kiss my security deposit on my apt. goodbye with this mess!
Solution: Drilled wood pieces in so the void is closed.  Problem solved,
or so I thought!  Today....she got under the the cabinet drawer in the
kitchen...just another hole to patch!

Question: Why the hell is she doing this?  Besides the fact she is pissing
me off....she knows not to be under there and has been scoled many times!
It makes me so very angry!  HELP HELP HELP!!

Lisa & Erick