From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 09:30:23 -0800
While cleaning up the disaster of a ferret room in our house, I discovered
the stockpile of ferret leashes and harnesses that I haven't seen in two
years.  Those ferts are really good at hiding stuff!

So I laced up all four ferrets and out to the leaf pile we went!

What a fiasco!  Each fert wanted to go to the four corners of the globe.
All different directions, then twisting under each other, wrapping up
leashes, switching sides, around my legs.  The only one who really played
in the leaves was Slinky.  He jumped around and had a blast.  The others
ran all over with their tails poofed not caring about leaves or anything
else.  When we got closer to the house, Toby actually jumped up the
backstairs and tried to go through the screen on the sliding door!  So I
gave up and brought them inside.  A whole 4 minutes in the great outdoors!
At least they slept well the remainder of the afternoon. :-)

=====
Aileen & the Herd
The Ferrets: Slinky, Kyle, Noel, & Toby
The Dogs: Rootie the beagle & Tank the GSD/basset
Still missing Sandy & Gizmo. We love you.

Check out the Herd's website at: http://www.geocities.com/anippy