From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 10:57:09 -0700
Did anyone else see Mark Morrone's show "The Pet Shop?"  It was on this
morning (Sat.) around 12:30, I think, on Fox (or maybe Fox Family?)

It was pretty cool.  The show concentrated on dog training.  However,
there were dozens of Mark's animals running about and interacting on
the table in front of Mark & his guest.  Dogs, cats, birds, bunnies,
chinchillas, and, of course, SPLASH THE FERRET!  I was so excited to see
him wander about like a good little boy.  He shared whatever was in one
food bowl with some birdies and followed the chinchillas around.  Mark
held him off and on throughout the show and the guest held him, too.
Splash really seemed to like her long dark hair! :-)

Does anyone know if this show is something regular that Mark does?  I
caught it totally by accident while flipping channels.

=====
Aileen & the Herd
The Ferrets: Slinky, Kyle, Noel, & Toby
The Dogs: Rootie the beagle & Tank the GSD/basset
Still missing Sandy & Gizmo. We love you.

Check out the Herd's website at: http://www.geocities.com/anippy