From:
Ferrets* <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 15:21:47 -0000
This was sent from a friend Robin in the USA and I agree with everything

Notices to People That Visit Our Home

1. The ferret lives here.  You don't

2. If you don't want the ferret to be near you, stay outside.

3. Yes, he has some disgusting habits, so do I and so do you.  What's
   your point?

4. OF COURSE he smells like a ferret.

5. It's his nature to try to sniff you, please fell free to try and
   sniff him too.

6. I like him lot better then I like most people.

7. To you he's a ferret.  to me he's an adopted son/daughter who is
    short, hairy, walks on all fours and dont speak clearly.  I have
    no problem with any of these things.  Why should you?

8. Ferrets are better then kids, They eat less, don't ask for money all
   the time, are easier to train, usually come when called, never drive
   your car, dont hang out with drug-useing friends, don't smoke are
   drank, don't worry about whether they have the latest fashions ,dont
   wear clothes, don't need a gazillon dollors for university, and if
   they get pregnant you can sell the kits, But be a responsible parent
   please

[Oh, come now -- you mean ferrets in the UK don't drive?  BIG]