From:
Elton & Nancy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 17:20:31 -0400
Hi Folks and Fuzzies!

For the last 20 years or so, I have been battling FLEAS!  Two of my felines
have severe flea bite alergies... three years ago, I tried Program (giving a
cat a pill is no fun!) no significent decrease in pests.  Two years ago I
tried Advantage, I used it two times.  that was it!  NO FLEAS PERIOD.  I do
put Advantage or Frontline on the dog as she goes outside.  The inside
animals, felines and ferrets are flea free.  This is in Northern Virginia,
so we have the worst of the heat that you southern people have along with
the northern winters (smile).  I had good luck with Advantage

Nan and gang