From:
"Anthony J. and Melissa Moran" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 19:18:41 -0500
hello there everyone
my fiance and I own 6 ferrets.in the past week we have purchased two
babies making the total 6.  I was wondering if anyone knows anything about
sneezing the oldest of the two we just brought home was sneezing when we
got him.after keeping him seperrated from the others he seemed to be better
after a few days of him being in the cage with the others they are all
sneezing!  i dont know if this is something i should rush them all to the
vet for or its a cold and it will pass.  any ideas?  one of my other
questions is our biggest boy gizmo has been taking the babt who seems to be
extremly tiny for her age of 6 weeks any way he take the baby by her ear it
seems he cant get a good enough grip on her neck and drags her up the 3
flights of stairs in our cage which is 5 ft tall leavind her airbornme for
most of the journey , once he gets her to the top he stuffs her in a small
card board box on the top level and leaves only to come back moments later
to check on her if he does not find her where he left her he does this drag
snd stuff process all over agaiun.  he is hurting the baby she screms as he
does this,but he is deaf so he does not hear her we have triend seperateing
hi in to another cage every time he does this but he only does it again
when we put him back.i dont know what to do does anyone else?

thanxs in advance
melissa and AJ