From:
"Anthony J. and Melissa Moran" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 12:27:25 -0500
Hi FML'ers and happy dooks and holidays to all:
last night melissa and I brought home our 5th furchild, a blaze male,
named Noah.  I have heard from some that there can be deafness in blazes?
does anyone know of any special qualitites of a blaze, or any concerns?
Also our new baby's eye was oozing when we picked him out by the end of
the night his eye was swollen shut.  this morning we brought him to the
pet store and the owner(a good man)called the vet he uses and put some
terramycin on his tab for our baby's eye i have cleaned the eye with warm
compresses and applyed the med but his eye does not look any better any
ideas?