Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2006 23:30:31 -0700
I wanted to thank everyone for their kind words and help with Daisy.

I hate not responding individually to everyone, but this is the first
time I've been able to get to my computer in several days--time is
being eaten up by the handful...

Daisy is doing SOOO much better...my vet gave me a prescription
for her for phenobarbital, since the seizures didn't seem to be
insulinoma-related...

she has stopped seizing!

She's actually eating, constantly...no solid food yet, but up to 20 cc's
of chicken gravy at one sitting.  She's still very weak, and has only
just started to be able to hold her head up on her own.  She does try to
crawl, but her back legs don't respond completely...when she does crawl,
it's always in a circle.  I suspect she had a stroke--the vet said it's
likely, but also likely is a brain tumor or another brain trauma...he
said it's not possible to know exactly what it is but that the symptoms
point to some sort of brain lesion.

Like owner, like ferret...

-cobalt