From:
Marguerite Rauenzahn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 16:04:42 -0500
Thanks everyone for putting up with our emails about Fundraising.  As you
all know, we are a new shelter.  Being new, fundraising is a top priority
right now.  We currently have 15 Ferrets in our shelter.  Of those 15, 3
are on Lupron with a possible 4th.  We would like to get surgery for one
of the girls who is suffering from both Insolumonia and Adrenal.  Each
sale on ebay we make helps to bring us closer to the surgeries.  It also
helps us provide food, bedding and pellets for these wonderful kids.  We
have listed a ton of great items on ebay, lots of them are new including
a ton of men's shoes which were never worn!  If you have time, stop by
our ebay auctions and see if you could use anything.

I would like to thank you in advance for stopping by and a Big Thank You
if you purchase something.
Your Ferret Friend,
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue (Marguerite Rauenzahn and Friends)

Ebay Link:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems
&userid=alohaferrets&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

TinyPrints Shih Tzu and Rescue
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
Flint River Ranch Pet Foods/Ferret Accessories
http://www.tinyprintsferrets.com
http://www.tinyprints-shihtzu.com
http://www.tinyprintsflintriverranch.com