From:
Melanie Hawkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 1998 09:47:40 -0500
I am trying to find a home for a 3 yr old female sable ferret.  Since I have
the title "ferret lady" folks around here contact me when a ferret is in
need of a good home.  Here is the situation: a girl that I know from work
feels that her ferret, Kiki, is being neglected.  She is an only ferret and
has been spending quite a bit of time in her cage lately due to her owners
hectic schedule.  This person felt that it was best to find Kiki a home
where she could run around and play all of the time.  Kiki is up to date on
her shots and the owner has agreed to get her shot records.  She is healthy,
doesn't bite, and from what I understand is litter trained.  She also loves
to chase balls.  I am going to take her to my house this weekend so that she
can spend some time interacting with my guys.  I have 3 ferrets, am
babysitting 2 ferrets (well, 3 now), and will be curious to see how she
reacts to other ferrets.  Since she is a loner and has been for 3 years, she
will probably have to learn how to play with other ferrets.  She may find it
to be the greatest thing in the world but we will have to see.  If anyone is
interested, please contact me through e-mail.  I am located in Maryland
about 30 minutes north of Baltimore.

Thanks,

Melanie and the gang (Gizmo, Norman, and Moser)