From:
Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 23:50:46 -0700
>From:    Alex Weinle <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re Getting Klondike home
>His name is Klondike and a group of us are trying to get him from New
>Mexico to Arizona ( as close to Pheonix as we can ).  He actually is
>starting out in Kansas

That boy gets around!  He started in Virginia!  Cool...

Let us know when he gets settled in.  We are very interested in his travels
and the rest of his life.

What happened was the KFA requested some non-early alters and we had plenty
as we had taken in the whole "inventory" of a closed breeder/shelter.  We
met in a middle ground (Louisville KY) and handed off some from the sehlter
and a couple from us.  Klondike has a problem that seemed to have become
noticible during the trip west.

We are grateful to the KFA for helping us out (and these ferrets as well)

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/
mailto:[log in to unmask]