From:
"Anna M. Adam (Spear)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 1995 19:52:13 -0500
Okay, sorry to repeat myself for those of you that have seen this already,
BUT... I have more about that database of ferret names I've been working on.
I have now successfully coded a form. Whoa... I'm awesome. Anyway, for those
of you who can browse the web, point yourself to:

           http://www.eden.com/~ahn/addferret.html

If you've already added your ferrets to the list, you don't have to fill
this out. I'm still trying to format this list to put out on my web page,
and I never got the okay from BIG to post it here, so until then, I'll have
to email you a copy if you want it. I've got it in Word 6.0 and can convert
it to a few other formats. Just let me know. I send it using BinHex or
something like that. I know most AOLers haven't been able to get it as an
attached file, I've had to cut and paste it and it turns out rather ugly
like that. I'll do it though if you want it.
[Moderator's note: I still haven't seen the file, but if you'd like, it
I'll make it available as a file people can request with email, like the
FAQ and such. Anna, please email me if interested in doing that.  BIG]

For those of you who don't know, I started a list of ferret names awhile
back b/c I was interested in how all the funny ones came about. I got a TON
of responses and many people asked for a copy of the list I was putting
together. I've been trying to expand with this idea, but with wedding plans
and such, I hadn't been able to do much. I'm back in it full swing though,
so bring on the names!!