From:
MS HEATHER - LOWRY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 1995 22:45:30 EDT
Hi All!!
    This is only my second posting since I have been a member of the FML and
today I read a lot of stories that I thought to comment on.  First of all my
condolences to all those out there who have lost their fuzzies recently.

    To those sheet sharks out there I have two of them in my house.  Tairyn
and Rayna love to crawl in the sheets.  Like you said they just smell that
smell of the dryer and they go nuts.  It defiatly does make making the bed
much more dificut, but they love to play.  I just take the time to play with
them and let them enjoy the warmth and smell of the sheets and they love it.
I get many many fuzzie kisses afterward.

   Hey that sock stealer Stan out there also has a few buddies out here.  My
little fuzzballs love to steal socks.  I think they do it just to see what I
do.  Its like a game to them so Stan your not alone.  To those vaccum loving
fuzzies out there Tairyn loves the vaccum.  She tries to attack it like she
can beat it up.  So long to all the wonderful fuzzies out there (Oh and
humans to.)

Heather
Tairyn( Vaccum?? So what if it is about 100times bigger than me!!)
Rayna (Socks Socks bring Em to me I NEED more socks!!!)