From:
Candi Gerritson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 09:23:05 EST
Although I have not had the opportunity of meeting Dr. Bruce Williams I can
tell you all HE is a TRUE FERRET LOVER!  Never once did that man BASH
another vet because he didn't agree with their diagnosis.  No, instead he
suggested another way.  You people who bash others should be ashamed of
yourselves.  Think of what your ferrets at the bridge would be saying.  I
can tell you I have read posts that made me so mad my face turned red but
instead of bashing I either offered suggestions or kept my mouth shut!  I
wish the people of the FML would straighten up and grow up!  I miss the
education and fun stories.  Now days most of the postings are about this
person did that and ect... STOP RUNNING OFF OUR MOST VALUABLE PEOPLE!

Here is a funny story for ya... My little juvenile lymphoma survivor just
whispered in my ear...."Mommy, can't you all just get along."

Candi