Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 1891 16:57:56 EST
I have to correct an unfortunate typo that i made in my recent message.
It seems to be affecting how people respond. Regarding the toe
nibbling episodes - it was my pet RAT, not my pet RAR. Folks have
been assuming that i had a ferret named "RAR". Nope. This was a
certifiable, tail carrying rat. THAT's who did the toe nibbling on my
girlfriend, but never even approached my own sweet smelling feet.