From:
hank davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 1991 17:12:04 EST
It struck me as quite interesting that the last newsletter contained
two items that tell us a lot about how ferrets work. First Brian tells
us that they steal his socks. Then eric tells us that they steal the
insoles out of his shoes. Yo u dont have to be named sherlock to figure
that these two items are usually pretty funky smelling and, hence,
quite attractive to ferrets. Similarly, my pet rar, one of the
gentlest creatures in the world, could be counted on to bite my
girlfriend's toes. In fact, she couldn't NOT bite them. What we find
vaguely embarrassing about us can be a source of delight to many
animals.