From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 17:09:04 -0500
Michelle wrote:
>We are going to bomb the house and give the 2 cats and 4 ferrets flea
>baths but I wanted advice before doing so.

The good news is, you don't need to poison your house or your animals or
yourself with all that toxic stuff (flea bombs) or go through the trauma of
giving the cats baths.

You can buy Advantage from your vet and safely rid yourself of fleas (you
might want to vacuum for a day or 2, but after that you shouldn't need to
do anything).

Advantage is safe and effective.  If it seems expensive, it isn't--you only
use one drop on the ferrets once a month (follow your vet's instructions
for amounts for the cats).  DO NOT USE OVER THE COUNTER topical drops for
fleas--these can be TOXIC to cats and ferrets.

With Advantage, there is no longer any need to use poisons in your house.
Best wishes!

Speaking from experience!!
Ronnie in Mass.