Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 00:08:45 -0400
if you do, and you need something warmer for the winter, then why not
order an IFC Ferret Aid 2006 black hoodie or a white ladies long sleeve
t?  and if you feel you can never have too many ferret t-shirts, we also
offer the design in a white t!  the hoodies are long sleeve t's are
available by pre-order only, and the white sleeve t's are offer at a
discount if you pre-order, so send in your order today!

for information on pricing, sizes, please go to the IFC Ferret Aid 2006
website and click on 'merchandise'

    http://ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html

feel free to email me with any questions!

Selina, Dart, Clef, Popcorn, Sorin & Mochi

IFC Ferret Aid 2006
POOF!  Ferret ART Show and Silent Auction
http://ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html