From:
Jennifer Lutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 1996 15:36:01 -0500
Speaking of snow, so far Philadelphia has about a foot, and it's still
coming.  I thought it would be fun to see if Casper and Nova liked the snow,
so I harnessed 'em up, (an adventure in itself) and out we went.  Nova did
not seem to be into it.  She tried to run back inside.  Casper had fun
snorkeling through the snow on the porch until he figured out that it was
-cold-.  They didn't seem interested in going down the snow-covered front
steps to the really deep powdery stuff.  I felt bad because they seemed so
chilled.  I bet Casper would have had a really good time if snow were warm.
I used to think those miniature-dog sweaters were silly, but now I see the
point.  Has anyone ever seen ferret-sized sweaters?  Maybe out of Polartec
fleece?  That stuff hardly gets wet.  Hmmmm....any enterprising
ferret-lovers out there?

Jen