From:
Jaclyn Vanderhoef <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 07:31:11 -0800
Hi there!
I thought that the info would be useful to everyone, but I need to send
this clarification to you all.  I hope there are no misunderstandings.
Someone wrote to me and said they would make sure to get it from a vet
and I then realized that I had not made it too clear:

When the quality of the ingredients drops, it will be dropping with all
Iams foods, not just the ones sold in grocery stores.  So, the stock that
vets sell will drop in quality also.  Just keep your eyes on it, like I
said, nothing has happened yet, and it may take 6-12 months since Proctor
and Gamble just recently did the purchase.

If you didn't get my post yesterday, just email me and I will forward it
to anyone interested.

Jacki
Ferrets:  Kif, Trevor, Fred, Mr. Pepper
Cat:  Immelman
Dog: Hunter (and the neighbor's dog who never goes home, Steinbeck)
Lizards:  Lizzie and yet nameless anole

Teaching a child not to step on a caterpillar is as valuable to the child
as it is to the caterpillar.  -Bradley Miller, Founder, Humane Farming
Association