From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 1997 16:37:01 +0000
Hello All,

A couple of points.  In Texas, until a few years ago, you could indeed buy
rabies vaccines over the counter.  In fact, you can still do so in Oklahoma.
I did this because I could give the horses shots for $15 when the vet
charged $70.

tle-very well put. I agree. It is not an issue of rabies.

I made it through my test in evolution of human sexuality.  11.5 points out
of 15.  And I am very happy to get that.  I have also got through my
sociology and psychology tests this week.  Not too bad at all.  And turned
in an idea for my paper in devience.  It will, after all, be on my private,
ahem, affairs.  I figure that should more than qualify for devient behavior.
LOL!!

The ferrets now are going through the same crap I have had.  I just hope
that they don't give it back to me in turn.  That is the hardest thing I
face, I think, taking care of them when *I* am sick.  But, I don't have a
choice so do that I will.  And they are more than worth it and very special
to me.

Brock has decided that instead of being a cowboy (he rides along on Kane the
cat's back, all four off the ground), that he wants racing silks instead.
So I am off looking for yet another riding crop and helmet in his size.  He
is thinking about having regional races and made me promise to keep you all
informed.  And no, we haven't yet decided on colours, although my riding
colours were forest green and tan.  But we shall see, I think he wants
something brighter.  You know how those boys are, having to show off for the
women.  Peacock tails and sports cars.  LOL!!  (and that is according to my
evolution of human sexuality prof!)

It was cold this a.m. I could see my breath in the air.  So look out folks,
I think winter is closing in.  Yea!!!!  Well, of course I like cold weather,
why do you think I left Houston anyway??

Margaret
--
Too much alike, neither will give;
The dance of pretense continues.