From:
Alice Kassay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 1997 15:48:42 -0500
I remember someone mentioning once that they used an air filter in their
home for allergies or odor control or something.  Are they very effective at
odor control?  I have several pets and despite daily litterbox changes, the
house sometimes smells a little musty.  (I'm sure it smells worse to non-pet
guests - not that I have many of those over to visit).  Has anyone had much
experience with air filters?  Is any brand more effective than others?
Thanks.

              Alice