From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 20:11:11 -0600
My Dearest Snowball,

I received your love letter yesterday when I checked Momma's email for
her.  I just don't know what to say, your proclamation of love caught me
completely unawares.  I had a small case of the vapors from it.

I must admit I l just love a man with red eyes.  And don't fear, I will
always have room in my life for you.  Anyone who is willing to share such
great things with me is always welcome.

As for being my protector, I will accept your gracious offer.  Being a
genteel and fine Southern woman now, I must mind myself at all times and
admitingly, those hobs do get a might rough.

Momma says you are used to an extremely pampered life style, perhaps even
more so than I.  I am glad to hear that, for I could not live without
having my wants and needs fulfilled by others.

So I beg you, my dearest Snowball, write soon and come and see me when you
can.  I anxiously await you.  Till then, I can only dream about what may be.

yours only,

Miss Pookie