From:
Stephanie Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 15:19:53 GMT
And another thing-
How do you refer to the ferret's "belly-button".  I told the receptionist
at my old vet's office "Pepe is bleeding in the area around his Penis" she
says, "His What??" and I said "PENIS" of course I am at work...is it not
referred to as a penis???  Should I say his weewee??  His neutered nub??
His pee-pee hole??  His j-bone joy??  jeesh.  Is there another word for it
in Anatomy terminology??  I didn't think it was genitals...and I didn't
want to say "belly-button" because I knew she would say- "ferrets don't
have belly-buttons".

I should have said: "My pet ferret Pepe's belly button is bleeding and I
am afraid it has created a hole to his bladder because pee comes out there
too."

Well, I am glad everyone at work is aware my ferret has a penile
dysfunction now...

-Stephanie, Chimi and Pepe (blushing)