From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 15:46:58 -0500
OK, Bob C. said we should, so. . .

Shelter roll call: 41 ferrets in the shelter right now, 2 of which are on
hold.  Plus we're picking up another pair tonight.  Ages from 3 months to
5 years.  If you want an instant family we have two groups of four.

Check out our web page at http://www.furryferrets.org for more info and
pictures.

We are a 501(c)3 corporation, so donations are tax-deductible, and we can
ALWAYS use more volunteers.

Please think about adding a shelter ferret to your family!

Kurt & Sara Petersen
FURRY (Ferrets Underfoot RUnning Round You)
http://www.furryferrets.org

Help raise money for the shelter!  Click on
http://www.iGive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=5129