From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 18:13:30 -0500
We actually persuaded Maggie to drive out from Columbia and visit us this
weekend!  And then she made a liar out of me!  I'm warning her "that ferret
doesn't like change/strangers" and he just climbs up her arms and snuggles
in like he's found his long lost mother.  And she repeats this process
several times with ALL of the biters in the shelter!  I told her that I
want her to bottle this so we can sell "Essence of Maggie" with all of
our biters and then voila! no more biters.  This is a product that could
really be useful!

Kurt & Sara Petersen
FURRY (Ferrets Underfoot RUnning Round You)
http://www.furryferrets.org

Help raise money for the shelter!  Click on
http://www.iGive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=5129