From:
Enrique Morales <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1993 09:42:55 -0400
        The color of Coco's stool, I've noticed, is directly related to
what she has been eating. Sometimes I wonder if she digests at all. She loves
fish cat food which is kind of greyish her stool matches that color. When
I switch to other kinds of food, her stool changes color to match the food.
So I think there is nothing to worry about with Feasel.

        I have a problem with Coco. It is kinda gross. When I travel with her,
I put her in a cage that has a plastic bottom and I put newspapers on the
bottom: litter would go all over the place. The problem is that newspaper isn't
as absorbent as litter so laps up what the paper can't get right away. I try
to keep her from doing this by pushing her away. Now she knows to leave it alone
when I come near, but if I'm not looking I'll catch her doing it sometimes.
I make sure she has enough water and food, but she seems to go for the yellow
 stuff.
        Anybody out there with help?...  It kinda takes the cuteness out her
licking you...  *YUCK*

Enrique
...and a yellow tongued Coco.