Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 11:21:13 -0700
Well, it's about time for me to post another update on Bart and Victoria,
but there hasn't been much fun around here lately.  The ferrets are bored
with each other and all their toys, and I certainly can't afford to buy
them anything new (and I've tried all the homemade toys I can think of).
Rent is due and I can't pay it, and I found that I am overdrawn at the
bank; I have been very depressed lately.  Although the ferrets play some,
it's hard for me to play with them with all this burden on my shoulders.
There's just not much joy right now at all - nothing but hardship.

Gary