Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 10:04:03 -0700
I have search for a year for a Vet in the San Joquin Valley in central
CA.  Most counties have Vets that are hostile towards ferrets and will
not even allow a ferret into their office in an emergency.  (Do they
even like animals?)

I have to travel to another county, but in that county, I found three
ferret Vets.  One is retiring, one does not do any micro surgeries and
could not answer simple ferret questions.  However, the third one is able
to do the micro surgeries (he specializes in all kids of birds so you
know he is skilled in the micro surgeries and has the needed equipment).

This Vet has pictures of ferrets on his bulletin board in the waiting
room, as well as other pets.  He even has a ferret on his darling
business card.  When I took my kids in for a check up, I could tell
that he actually liked the ferrets!

I wanted to share this great information with all of you.  I know ferret
people who do not take their ferrets in for check-ups because they can't
find a Vet that see ferrets.  That is a shame.  So here is a great Vet.
Please pass this on to any of your friends in CA, especially in the
Central Valley!

Deva

All Critters Hospital
Dr. Singh-Mahal, D.V.M.