From:
Kris Kalaster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2006 10:55:12 -0800
Hello,
A very nice tradition was started on our forum early this year. We all
know how hard and sad it is lose our beloved little ferrets. So when we
must say good-bye we have made these videos in their loving memory. Any
one interested please share with us some of our fondest memories.

This year I lost 3 babies. Raistlin, Buffy and Zeus. It has been
a rough year for many of us. Here are the links to all the videos.
Please turn up you speakers, they have music.

ZEUS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8jZFc-vhX0

BUFFY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJqyupSqOaM

Raistlin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbQghaumYzo

For anyone interested, this is very easy to do on your PC with windows
movie maker. Then You Tube can hold large files for all of us to view.

Merry Christmas, an hope we all have a better new year!

Dooks,
Kris-Ladyhawk