From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 15:11:05 EDT
I decided to put in my thoughts on breeders.Since I bred show cats for 20
years,I've seen it from both sides.Yes,I know ferrets are different,but the
principals are the same.I believe that if you are the cause for a critter to
be in this world you are responsible for that life for the duration of that
life.Probably why I quit breeding.I couldn't seem to find the right people
for my babies.One guy said to me "I'm not adopting a baby?"I told him yes
you are and you can leave.I have 9 cats now, leftovers from breeding,all in
teens.I decided not to breed ferrets early on,because I knew I'd probably
end up keeping the little terrorists.I have enough critter math giong on as
it is.9 cats ,3 fuzzies and 1 old horsie(my female ferret dearly loves
horsie).The vet bills are enough to get a government grant to study
aging,hey,now there's an idea.

A spike collar huh?How about a leather jacket also?(they have them)Try
getting one for a Chihuahua and downsizing.I use either a hot icepick or a
leather punch to put extra holes in to make it fit.If theres too much
leather left over cut it off,but cut to shape it looks better.Hey Zen,what a
cute typo.Ferrets hunting ferrets.Mine do it all the time when one has a
treat.Ever want to see a ferrets sniffing ability,take a raisin and drag it
across the carpet or floor,and watch the fuzzbutts go on a raisin hunt.

I guess I have to watch what I say around here.What with Bobs mail floating
around in the nether world,if I say Beam me up Snotty I may get his mail.I
can just see some poor unsuspecting soul getting his e-mail and wondering
what is a ferret.I'll try to contact the other side for you Bob, with my
ferret medium(size),and see what I can do.If you see your computer saying'
Help Me',promise me you'll download.

    Sandy and the 3 fuzzbusters