From:
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 08:36:21 -0400
>I can have the ferret but my dad doesn't allow it.  He doesn't know that
>I already have everything except the ferret and I'm afraid to tell him.
>What should I do?  Please help me!

Having a ferret is a grown up task and responsibility.  The animal is
totally dependent on you.  In this case, you have to be a grown up and
confront your father as a grown up and deal with it.  It is his house,
you live by his rules.  You will do no good to yourself or the ferret by
hiding like a coward and doing wrong when you will get caught no matter
what and soon.  Confront your father one on one and talk it out.  You may
not win, but is what you HAVE to do.  There are many things in your life
to come you don't like to do, but have to, no choice.  THis is just one of
them.

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed, Kodo and Podo