From:
Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 23:41:52 EDT
Hello to all,
Julie, thank you so much for the hammocks for the shelter ferrets, what a
great job1 they are so nice and different, i can decorate with them.  i
really appreciate the time and effort you put in to them, thanks again for
helping out the ferrets here.

Ok, just to let everyone know.....24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter in Las
Vegas has 30 ferrets right now, with 20 ready for adoption.  these little
sweethearts are of many colors and sizes, all with one wish, to be in a
loving lifelong home with days filled with love, laughter, and dooking.  In
return you will get a lifelong loyal sweet friend and furchild.

Anyone interested in getting a new sleepsack for you baby, i have some
great ones donated and handmade by the lovely and talented Josie Hanson.
thanks Josie.

Also we are having a funraiser yard sale the weekend of June 5th & 6th.
come by for great items including new and used ferret stuff, cages,etc.
If your in the las vegas area and sping cleaning, please consider donation
your items to the shelter, Thanks!

Everyone here please put your energies into helping ferret shelters and
educating the public, not replying to lame posts and arguing over nonsense.
I would hate to think a newcommer to this list has been reading it latly
and thinking all we do is flame one another.  Or be considered a group of
wackos!  I'm goofy enough with out that label!

if we were all the same it would be boring but being abusive with words is
boring too!

look at how well critters get along, boy could we learn a thing or 200 from
them.

Sorry about my misuse of caps, spelling, etc.  I'm usually in a great hurry
as i work and do the shelter thing, (not complaining, just explaining).
Well take care of yourselves and your familys, furry ones included!

CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter.......
home of the hottest Las Vegas dancing showferrets......
La Cage Au Ferrut

PS: i haven't forgotten to write hagen but no time with ferrets comming in
daily, got another Hagen in today, i'm keeping my paws crossed!  Owner
turned her in for not getting along with their new kitten, gee she's having
no problem with my 9 cats!