Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 18:06:42 -0500
outlaw dook (aka Dervish's Fairy Dookmother) wrote:

>This is the second time in a week I've heard ferrets come up in the soap
>All My Children.  This time Tad was in that mood, and asked Dixie where
>are the boys, to which Dixie answered, oh they're next door playing with
>the FERRET!!!

Considering the kids left the breakfast table to go next door to play with
the ferret ... and then Dixie had dinner in the oven when she told Tad the
boys were playing with the ferret ... that must be a superfert to be able
to play all day straight! :-)

>I just want to know WHEN are we going to get to see the FERRET.

Probably when we get to see Langley again.  (Inside joke for AMC viewers)

>anyway wouldn't it be great to write ABC and ask them to see the ferret
and keep up the thread, so the whole world will know how sweet Fuzzies are?

Junior (one of the kids, for the non-AMCphiles) did say that it was a very
tame ferret when his babysitter asked, "Don't ferrets bite?"

I've dropped a line to the show thanking them for the positive ferret PR.
It was the first soap to deal with the issue of AIDS, so why can't it be
the first to deal with ferret issues?  Stolen socks, raisin addiction,
hammock rivalries ...

Heck, why not have an entire ferret soap opera?  I'm sure people with large
"businesses" have had numerous dramatic storylines occur.  :-)

-(TX) Meghan and Dervish (I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille.")