From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 09:04:53 -0600
Hi, everyone.  I came across some info I would like to share.  One, I
found a vet here in Brooklyn that has the lupron for 60.00 plus 45.00
for the first vis it.  Here is the number.  Since I don't know much about
the drug as yet.  I suggest anyone who can get to his office, call to
see if this is something beneficial for you and your little ones.
(718) 338-1221 His name is Dr. Hunziker.  When I get the money, believe
me, I and my Cassy are there, The God Willing.

Now for those who are having the same dilemma as myself and you are either
already dealing with herbs or are willing to try them.  I found a site on
the saw palmetto.  Being that the info is very long, here is the site.
Even if you do not use herbs, it might benefit someone you know, human
or ferret!!!
http://www.prostatehealing.com

I hope I have helped in some way as all of you have helped me by The
Permission of The God.  Let us keep the prayers up.  The God always
makes a way, we just have to have patience and trust.

Lezia