From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 09:25:22 -0700
Hi everyone,
It's been a while since I've posted, but now I have a question: how do
you call a ferret who can't hear you?  Over the past half-year or so, I've
come to realize that my Lola is completely deaf.  Illura will come to a
whistle, but I have no idea how to get Lola to come to me when I need to
find her.  This wasn't really an issue when we lived in a dorm room, but
now that I'm back living at home there are many more places she can get
into.  She's good at picking up cues from Illura (especially at treat
time!), but that won't help when she isn't around her.  Would something
like a flashlight work?  I'd welcome any ideas.

Thanks in advance,
Rachel and the monsters

=====
"Hey mister diplomat with your worldly aspirations,
 Did you see your children cry when you left them at the station?"
                           -- Bad Religion