From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 18:42:34 -0700
First of all, thanks to everyone who responded about Illura's seedy
poop... she seems fine now, poops normal, I think it was just a one-time
thing (I hope, anyway!) To continue in a similar vein: does anyone use
Marshall's Ferret Lax?  I usually use Laxatone, but the store was out and
the Marshalls stuff was all they had.  It has a lot more ingredients that
Laxatone (and is incidentally almost twice as expensive), one of which is
cod liver oil.  The first thing I noticed when I went to give Lola some
was IT STINKS!!  It smells like fish guts!  Neither fert seemed to mind,
but i thin it smells awful!  Has anyone else noticed this, or is it
possible to get a spoiled batch of something like this?

Rachel and the monsters

=====
"Hey mister diplomat with your worldly aspirations,
Did you see your children cry when you left them at the station?"
                             -- Bad Religion