From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 18:33:39 EST
Hello, Hi, Greetings, Dooks, and the occasional 'Meow" . . .

Just a couple things I wanted to mention to everyone !!

CYNDI - I wish to thank all of you who wrote about Cyndi and the crisis she
is facing.  A lot of people offered words of encouragement, enlightenment,
and hope.  It always helps the greiving or healing process when we can
think of how many people care about us.  Especially when they are strangers
to us.  I showed Cyndi the emails I received and she was overwhelmed.  It
truly made her feel special.  Cyndi is still going through some testing to
determine what kind of lymphoma and what treatments would be best.

FML SCREENSAVER - Personally I think this is a great idea.  It would give
FMLers a chance to see other people kids that we hear so much about.  And
it could be a virtual screensaver.  Changing every year to add new members
kids.  I personally think it could bring us closer as a "family".

FUNNY EVENT - One of my more memorable events was when I brought home
Cuddles.  Just a tiny little kit I had gotten from a pet store at the mall
I worked at.  It was chilly out and 1am by the time I left work.  I let
Cuddles sleep in the fake lambswool lining of my denim coat on the drive
home.  Cuddles was sleeping when I stopped at a local all night grocery
store.  As I stood in line to pay for my purchases, Cuddles woke up and
began crawling around in my coat.  I could see the other patrons, and clerk
looking at the movement.  My order was rung up, and, just as I handed the
money to the clerk, Cuddles popped his head out from my sleeve.  Well, the
"SHRIEK !!!!!!!!" could be heard across the store.  People came running
over to see what the problem was.  Once the clerk regained her composure,
she started to laugh.  Cuddles came all the way out and was introduced to
all who had gathered around to see what the commotion was about.  The clerk
said she saw the movement and just thought I had some nervous disorder.
The police (who another clerk had called) did not quite see the humor in it
<but they did think Cuddles was kute>.

MIST - Well, the grey bundle of fur with white paws that adopted me the
other day (Mew ?) is still with me.  As I was driving around later that
day I saw an apartment complex named "Misty Firs".  Thinking about the cat
and his 'misty fur' when I met him, I have named him MIST.  He has been
isolated from the ferts for the past week.  Guess this is time to try to
introduce them.  Wish me luck !!!!!!

Warm Fuzzies !!!

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Critter Crew
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Mist the
Kat Guardian Fur-Angels -
~Furrice~Lady~Zeus~Rascal~Socks~Muttley~Dookesbury~Little Boy~
Missing our friends - Kimo the Sumo Cat (and Honorary Fert) and fellow
ferts ~Petey~, ~Nibbler~, ~Max~, ~Romeo~, ~Bandit~, and the other ~Romeo~
Saying "Hey!" to ~Pandora~, ~Noser~ and the rest of the Tennessee Brat
Pack !!
Please see KITY=^..^=KAT's Fur Faces, Memorial for Zeus
                  http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/zeus.html
KRITTER KREW - http://hometown.aol.com/kwildheart/myhomepage/pet.html
Prayers to the ill and those who have gone before us.  Hug your fuzzies
while you can, hold them in your heart when you can't.