From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 22:38:35 EST
Hey !  Dooks !  Meow !

Well it was an interesting night.  I introduced Mist the Kat to the
rest of the kritters.  Okay, let's say it together - 'Awwwww - poor kitty
kat !!!!!'.  Actually, I was really quite surprised.

It started out slowly.  Mist seemed to be a little unsure of what was going
on.  One by one I let the kids out of the cage and it wasn't long before
they were all running about and playing together.  The only one I was
concerned about was Hershey.  He was at the food dish when Mist pounced
on him.  Poor Hershey was so frightened that he hid the rest of the time.

I was a little afraid when Mist dragged Prissy around by the tail.  Ummmm -
let me explain that better.  Prissy had grabbed hold of Mists tail and Mist
ran around the room with this new addition firmly attached <Yeeeeee
Haaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!>..

Ahh !  So many surprises.  It amazes me how a 1lb albino (Sprite) can drag
a 4 lb cat around by the scruff.  That's my Alpha !!!!

Now the ferts are all tuckered out.  Each gave me a kiss before going back
into the cage and laying down < 'Thanks for the new play toy dad !!'>.

Oh, and Mist?  He is laying by the plexi barrier.  Every now and then he
will mew to ask to be let back into the room.

Warm Fuzzies !!!

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~ ~Cinna~Racer~
Guardian Fur-Angels -
~Furrice~Lady~Zeus~Rascal~Socks~Muttley~Dookesbury~Little Boy~
NEWEST CAST MEMBER - MIST the kat
Missing our friends - Kimo the Sumo Cat (and Honorary Fert) and fellow
ferts ~Petey~, ~Nibbler~, ~Max~, ~Romeo~, ~Bandit~, and the other ~Romeo~
Saying "Hey!" to ~Pandora~, ~Noser~ and the rest of the Tennessee Brat
Pack !!
Please see KITY=^..^=KAT's Fur Faces, Memorials for my kritters
                 http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/zeus.html
KRITTER KREW - http://hometown.aol.com/kwildheart/myhomepage/pet.html
Prayers to the ill and those who have gone before us.  Hug your fuzzies
while you can, hold them in your heart when you can't.