From:
Nan and Sandy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 18:33:04 -0500
One time, I had to run to the store and left Hershey and Argento loose in
the house.  I don't normally do that, but the store was close and I would
be gone just a short time (something like 15 minutes).  I got back and the
two ferrets were playing around as they usually do.  When I went to the
hall, there was a whole roll of tp reduced to confetti!!

I had a cat that liked to play "good times roll" with tp.

One when I was in school (which was literally in the last century <smile>),
I got up one morning and saw a huge pile of white in the hall.  I figured
the plaster fell down from the ceiling (yeah, the house, built in 1935 had
plaster, not dry wall).  And kept on heading for the bathroom.  My mother
screamed and she, too figured the ceiling had fallen down.  Well, what had
happened was a cat or cats shredded a couple of rolls of tp and left the
mess (major mess!) in the hall....

SuperSnooper will claw a roll of tp if he gets a hold of it...

Nan and SuperSnooper