From:
Melissa Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 09:44:11 -0800
Upon reading of the activities of the MM recently, I realized that I
may have several agents living right here under my own roof!  They call
themselves the Weasel Squad.  They claim to be involved in "outreach
activities." You can read about the group, and my intelligence reports at
www.geocities.com/lothruin.  Perhaps this "outreach organization" is a
front for the MM.  I must check into the possibilities of treat-laundering.
In any case, this group will be closely monitored.

Melissa